How to start a home based business, How to earn money online

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Become a Balloon Decorator

Start a Balloon Decorating Business

In 1999, I needed a little extra income. I researched all types of different businesses that I could do with little or no upfront cash. I didn't have much money to invest. I had a friend who told me that she was delivering balloons in Philadelphia and how much money she was making for a bouquet delivery. It sounded like a very lucrative business. I did some research and realized that it was lucrative, but if I wanted to make the big bucks, I would have to learn how to do more than deliver a bouquet of birthday balloons. Don't get me wrong, birthday balloons were great, but I wanted more money than I could earn with the sentiment deliveries.

I found that the cost of balloons was very inexpensive and the cost of helium was also fairly resonable. I rented a helium tank which I later bought and I invested in bags of balloons. In the beginning, I started with primary colors and worked my way to adding pearl colors, pastels, neons and every other color you could imagine as I got more and more into my balloon decorating business.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!!